Digital Marketing means marketing your channel, brand or product digitally.How to create awareness among peoples or potential customers about your brand or product. You can do Digital Marketing at your own or you can hire someone who know Digital Marketing to boost your brand awareness.There are many types of digital marketing.
- Building a Strong Content Strategy: refers to the planning, development, and management of content—written or in other media. The term is particularly common in web development since the late 1990s.
- Do SEO (Search Engine Optimisation): is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) — including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
- Do Inbound Marketing: is the promotion of a company or other organisation through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, newsletters, whitepapers, SEO, physical products, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing which serve to attract customers through the different stages of the purchase funnel.
- Create Perfect Landing Page: Landing Pages Must Contain the Following Elements. Most importantly, a form on the landing page itself to capture information. If for some reason you can‘t include a form on the landing page, use a large call-to-action (CTA) button to direct visitors to the next step.You can use
- Focus on website Architecture: What kind of content should you have on your site? How should you structure the menu? What should be the first-level menu items? One or two menus? What should the menu links be called? You should now how to make your website user friendly.
- Make a Social Media Plan: Put simply, every action you take on social networks should be a part of a larger social media marketing strategy. That means every post, reply, like, and comment should all be guided by a plan that’s driving toward business goals. It might sound complicated, but if you take the time to create a comprehensive social media strategy, the rest of your social efforts should follow naturally. Everyone can do this if they approach it correctly.
- Use Analytics to find Stats and results: There are a no. of Analytic tools available on internet. You can use Tool for Google results.
But there is a saying Bad Digital Marketing is worse than No Digital Marketing.